Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Photoshoot

We had another fantastic photoshoot with Lindsey (http://www.dreamlenzphotography.com/)... but we have realized that Ella is just not that photogenic at 2. She knows when the camera is around and doesn't want much to do with it. Lindsey definitely did the best she could with what she had. My mom, Wayne (stepdad), and Travis' parents joined us in the hopes that they could get some good pics with Ella as well but no such luck. I hate to say it but the best pics are the ones without her in them (am I horrible or what?). Hopefully one day she will want to have her picture taken. We shot these photos down at the Mesa Arts Center - what a gorgeous place, so many bright colors and fun plants. The brick wall photos were taken next to the Old Brick House Furniture store in downtown Mesa (at least I think that is what it is called). So anyways, enjoy! You'll be seeing these again on the Christmas card.

Girls Gone Wild anyone???
Jumping!



Wayne and Mom



Greg and Mary










Me and my mom (thought this pic was cool)



Father and Son







This was the best we got of her.



such awesome colors



she wasn't making it easy for us



so we just let her go



LOVE this picture!






stubborn little girl



the boys with their princess










as soon as she Ella saw the camera, her shirt went up...oh my!





















8 comments:

Scott and Melissa said...

How cute!! They turned out amazing.. as usual. Isn't she the BEST EVER!

Starring Brooklyn and Alexis said...

In just love all your pictures! I can't imagine not loving one with Ella in it, she's so adorably cute! You guys aren't too bad yourselves :-) Do you mind if I ask how much you guys spend on those pictures? I'm thinking about getting some done soon, but don't want to spend an armload. Brett thinks that he can do the "professional" pics himself. Yeap, along with professional Gamer, he has added pro photographer on his resume!!!

Melody B. said...

Mesa Arts Center is a popular place, eh? I think we're doing ours there too.:) These pics turned out great. And you look as beautiful as always. Your daughter is a doll.

The Hathcock 3 said...

Great photos Nicole! And, I can relate to the shirt up pose. It's a popular one. :)

Murphys said...

Love em, you guys are adorable as always. Fun goatee on Travis, and I loved that you invited the parents, super great!! We are so bad about taking pictures, maybe one day we'll be on top of it like you guys! :) Hope to see you sometime soon.
Love, Kirstin

Summer said...

Very cute pics! And I think Ella looks adorable! Aren't pictures with kids so fun...HA! Ash is 5 and it still is hard.

DMJK Waters said...

That was so fun to see. I have been looking for a photographer so I am going to check her out. Joshua still hates to have his picture taken (at almost 4) so we'll see how that goes!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole!! I found your blog thru Melissa's:) Your family is adorable..I LOVE all the family pictures. I am going private with our blog, so leave me a comment so I can add your email to our list! Good to see you & your cute family:)