Monday, May 18, 2009

Random...

I figured I better post before we go on our trip to Missouri this weekend and then have all sorts of other pics and stories. So here is another post full of the randomness called April and May!

Late in April we went to Peter Piper Pizza to celebrate our friends, Sonya and Ty's daughter, Ava's 1st B-day. It was Ella's first time ever going to a place like this and she wasn't quite sure what to do but she knew it was exciting. She loved driving this car the best...because it didn't actually move...
...when things did move, she was freaked out...look at that face!
Ella has the cutest friends...this is Taylor :)

All that pizza and play caused instant sleep the moment we left the parking lot

The beginning of May, we took Ella to see "Sesame Street Live". She was freaked out for about the first 10 minutes or so and clung to my lap like a leach but slowly loosened up to eventually sitting in her own seat. We are glad she was not one of those kids that just wants to run down the aisle...fearful is good sometimes :)

Everyone performed that night! All of Ella's best friends (as she would call them)
Before moving to her own seat she had to have a moment on Dad's lap too.

I had our Annual Adams Staff End-of-the-Year Party.....and what's the Adams Staff without Tequila shots??? This was one round of many.....

Fun friends and co-workers (nadine, gayle, jenn, and gloria-the tequila provider)

My best co-workers (and friends)...Fae and Jenn!

Lots of chillin...we tried not to talk about our students but there is no getting around it...
that must have led to another round of shots :)
Disclaimer: I was not taking part, just taking pictures :)
speaking of students...here is my sweet class (I can say that now that it is the last week of school) no, really they were a great class and I will miss them! Too bad not everyone was there for the pic...about 6 kiddos are missing (but that beats my 39 proposed for next year...gotta love AZ education)
My cousin, Andrew, was in town this past weekend...and Amanda and I had to pose with him! Great to see you Andy!
My mom and her Godson...

2 comments:

Scott and Melissa said...

You... tequila...really??? Or is that why you are taking the picture :) We gotta get together this summer, come over and swim!!

Melody B. said...

My daughter wants to go see Elmo SO bad, and of course they advertise it EVERY day on PBS 50 times!! :P So fun that you went!