Monday, September 27, 2010

Thinking about the holidays? Think of me!

Crazy to think that the holidays are sneaking up on all of us so quickly. If you're anything like me, you have not even tried to think about Christmas gifts BUT if you have, now is a great time to order your tees, tutus, and hairbows for the little ones you love soooo much!

Go to www.ellajocustoms.blogspot.com to see many my custom creations and get ideas for your little guys or gals.

I can do custom holiday attire as well (I'm thinking black satin flower headbands with a black and silver glitter tutu or maybe a cute little onesie with a silk tie applique stitched on for you little guy)

I would really appreciate if all you blogger buds out there could be so kind and post this onto your blogs as well. I am ready to get really busy and need your help to do so :)



Going to Disney anytime soon? Fun tees to help keep all of your kiddos close by.

Only $35 for this complete outfit...smokin' deal!


0 comments: