Sunday, April 10, 2011

Girls Night Out

Thursday night was a Girls Night Out for Ella and I.


It also included my mom and Jenn and Lauren.


We surprised the girls with Disney Princesses on Ice and it was a lot of fun. I only wish I had my camera out when we told them because their reactions were priceless. After guessing "Disneyland", we told them they were close and there might be princesses and in a split second Ella screamed, "PRINCESSES ON ICE!!!" as she had just seen a commercial for it the night before. They were absolutely estatic and we couldn't get into downtown Phoenix fast enough. It was quite a long show but held their interest the whole two hours and they were conked out within minutes on the car ride home.


I love girls night with my favorite girls!



All ready for dinner and the "surprise"




BFFs


Mimi came too!


Besties


Sooo excited for it to start :)

0 comments: