Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Busiest Month EVER!!!

The month of September proved to be an extremely busy month for me. It all started off with Disney, then 10 days of making 20+shirts, then it was Amanda and Jake's engagement party at our house on the 17th (pics below), Ella's bday party at our house was the next weekend, as well as my mom's bday and NY was the following weekend after that....all super fun, memorable, and exciting stuff - just all within 4 weeks of eachother....I usually like things spread out a little more.


Anyways, all things were successful. I found quite a knack for party planning (I have always loved entertaining but PINTEREST has turned me into an obsessive party planner)


Amanda and Jake's party was black and white themed and although the pics of the table aren't that great, there was a lot of time and effort put into it and everyone had a wonderful time.


Amanda and Jake are getting married on March 17, 2012. We are all very excited for them to start their real lives together. They are very much in love.



JAMANDA!!!


The decor



Amanda and her future sis-in-law, Meghan


We might as well all be sisters...


We need a trick to keep my grandma's eyes open in pics....she will be in a lot of them in the next 6 months.



The food turned out great with lots and lots of help from my mom....wish I had taken a pic before it was devoured.




The "nearly" weds




Jonah LOVES Jake....and Jake LOVES Jonah!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Sheesh! You DID have a busy 4 weeks! How you juggled all of that with 2 kids and a husband is beyond me! Way to go superwoman! Loved the table at the party! My mouth was practically salivating over that cake! YUM, YUM, YUM!