Saturday, October 25, 2008

My 29th!

My birthday this year was very low key but just the way I like it. Travis and I went out the friday before to Bamboo Club (one of my favs), did some shopping, and strolled around Kierland Commons...on a beautiful night. Then on my actual birthday I got my beautiful Pandora bracelet with lots of fun charms on it from Travis and Ella. My principal annouced my b-day on the morning announcements at school so it was great to have practically every kid that day say "Happy Birthday Mrs. Mantle". That night my mom made me my ultimate meal...london broil-sliced thin, baked sweet potatos, green beans, and salad. And she topped it off by making me a confetti cake with confetti frosting....Ella loved it :)

Ella enjoying cake on my b-day

My grandma, Ella, and I getting ready to blow out the candles...


1 comments:

Summer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a fantastic day!!