Saturday, September 12, 2009

Weekend projects

Between last weekend and this weekend, I feel like I have accomplished quite a bit. We painted the baby's room and set it up last weekend and today we hung his name above the crib.
Now I just need to get some black shelves to hang along either side of the picture to display the vintage cars and trucks. I am also looking for some cool black and white photos of vintage vehicles.

Today I also worked on making this t-shirt for Ella's b-day and the cuter-than-ever flower bow that goes along with it...I was impressed :) Now I just have to decide if I want to embellish some jeans or just have her wear some cute black leggings with the top. we'll see....

Now I should be decorating my house for Fall while Ella is napping...but that includes dusting off shelves which is the worst chore of all so we will see if I get to that today....Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Jill said...

The room and Ella's shirt are adorable! And I love, love, love the name jonah!

Summer said...

You are so crafty! Love the baby's room and Ella's shirt.