Saturday, September 5, 2009

What a beautiful day!


It was so nice this morning to wake up to dark clouds, thunder, lightning and RAIN! Ella immediately had to get her raincoat and umbrella and venture outside...oh we are so deprived here in AZ. I am just loving the cool, rainy weather and I am so glad it is Saturday. We are cozy on the couch now and Ella is watching The Wizard of Oz for the first time....we'll see if she can withstand the long movie. Goals for the weekend include: painting the baby's room, planning Ella's family b-day party (we will be going to Sea World for her b-day weekend but I still want her to have a "party" since she is pretty much expecting one :), and cleaning up the house. Ella is going to my mom's for a sleepover tonight and Travis and I are going out with Brett and Mae (&Brooklyn)...yeah! Happy 3-day weekend to all!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Nicole! I found you. :) It's Heather (Fletcher). You have such a beautiful family. Ella is darling. I think the last time I saw you, she was still in your belly.

It looks like all is going well. Glad to "see" you. :)

P.S. I will invite you to view our blog.