Thursday, February 11, 2010

Custom Creations

OK so business is booming thanks to some great friends - now it is time to pass the word along!
I think I might call it "Ella Bella Designs".
Custom made shirts/onesies with child's initial or age with matching bow/headband available in many designs and colors. $10 for shirt/onesie and $4 for a bow/headband
I am also making tutus, fancy burp cloths, and hooded towels so let me know if you are interested. Great for birthday gifts and/or baby showers or just for your own cute kiddos!

for twin girls, Sophie and Olivia


for brand-new, brother/sister twins


for one-year old twins




All wrapped up and ready for delivery

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love mine! I can't wait for my girls to wear them! Thanks again! Also, it was so fun to see you even if it was just for a quick sec! :)

Starring Brooklyn and Alexis said...

I posted a blog re: your new crafty venture! HOpe this helps your new business! So happy for you and so jealous that I don't have the creative genes you have! I hope you stay super busy crafting away!

Jill said...

Nicole... These are sooo darling! You should look into selling them on www.etsy.com! :)