Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our Big Guy!

Jonah man is growing so fast....he is such a happy boy - always smiling and cooing - wanting to stand and roll over but we don't want him to get ahead of himself and grow up too quickly. He is sleeping well at night (giving us a 6-7 hour spurt and then another 3 or so). We are still loving life being off of work - Trav goes back in 1.5 weeks and I have 3 more weeks at home. I am sad to go back to work but I'm ok with it knowing there is only 1 quarter left of school. Ella is doing well - she will have the hardest time with us going back to work for sure. She is attached to my hip right now.

We are having everyone over for the big game in a couple of hours so I best be off to finish up with things around here. Yeah, to the end of football season!

Jonah - 10.5 weeks

0 comments: