Monday, June 28, 2010

Jonah - 7 months (&Ella)

WARNING: Excessive bragging will be taking place in the following post:

Yes, I am going to brag about my gorgeous little man and how gosh darn cute he is. Jonah is now 7 months old (I swear I just did his 6 month post) and as precious as ever. Haven't weighed or measured him lately so I don't have those stats for you but he has been doing a lot of "7 month" stuff. Jonah officially has his first tooth - the bottom left one popped out the other day. I am sure that was a relief for him but I think the other one is coming. Hopefully, he will be like Ella and have just those two bottom teeth for 3 months so he can have a teething break. So far he has been on the same track as Ella with everything else so we will see. He is trying to get everywhere but has no clue how and I am cool with that. We are not pushing him to crawl because it is so nice to be able to leave the room for a minute without worrying about what he is going to get into. With all of Ella's toys scattered about, I will be worrying a ton.

I took them to get their pictures taken the other day as a surprise for Father's Day and for Jonah's "6 month" (really 7) milestone pics. Yes, me - all by myself - with two kiddos! I was proud but it was a loooonnng day, to say the least. The photographer said that Jonah could easily be one of the easiest babies she had ever photographed. Ella, on the other hand, was a different story. Luckily, she managed to get a couple good shots of the two of them and maybe one or two of Ella - you know the 3 year old that would rather be playing at the lego table than having her pic taken. I told her I needed one big smile with Jonah - and she took that very literally.

Enjoy my adorable children!

Jonah Monroe - 6 months 3 weeks














Ella Marie - 3 years 9 months

This was probably the best shot of my girlie - of course, you can see the edge of the background so we couldn't even order it.

1 comments:

Adrianne said...

They are adorable!