Saturday, July 2, 2011

8 years

"Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters"


( I received this quote in a little note at the spa after my amazing massage)


Travis and I celebrated 8 years of marriage on June 28th. Wow, those 8 years have flown by but, I believe, have been very productive!!


We got away for the weekend prior tothe 28th to our favorite resort, The Montelucia (pic below). We had massages at the ridiculously awesome spa, ate yummy food at the pool side bar and for room-service breakfast, took a trip over to FashionSquare for some shopping and dinner one night, and relaxed, relaxed, relaxed both by the pool and in our room....it was lovely.




Getting ready to head on out that friday afternoon...my mom watched the kids for the weekend...thanks mom!


What 8 years has given us...


The AMAZING Montelucia Resort in Scottsdale near the base of Camelback Mountain...

it is heaven on Earth.


0 comments: