Saturday, July 2, 2011

Wildlife World Zoo

In late April, we (Mom, my Gma, Amanda, Jake, Travis, the kids and I) got to visit the Wildlife World Zoo on the west side of town. All I can say is, The Best Zoo in AZ forsure!! We got to have so many close encounters and saw amazing animals of all ages...even a 10 day old baby tiger. There is an aquarium and an abundance of exhibits. Ella was a bit bummed that there were no elephants (her absolute favorite) but the memories she came back with were awesome. I highly suggest going to this zoo!!! Thanks Gma for the tickets!!!




I sweat this Ostrich would have taken off my finger if I was any closer...crazy.





They both loved the petting zoo









Grandma Grandma and her first great grandson



Although she is still too chicken to feed them, she loved seeing the giraffes up close.






He had a BLAST!!!

1 comments:

Starring Brooklyn and Alexis said...

wow! lots of blogging to catch up on huh?! Amazing what you can do without a hubbie and a child at home :) Can't wait to finally see you! thinkin about a playdate sometime this week. will keep you posted! btw- LUV that Jonah has a pink bib :)