Saturday, June 27, 2009

We had a fun visit from Adam and Katelyn at the beginning of the week. We relaxed in my Dad's pool on Monday afternoon, enjoyed dinner at Kona Grill and a movie (The Hangover) that night. Tuesday, Adam, Katelyn and I ventured out to IKEA for their first experience there - lots to look at and want, especially when you are getting a new house (they close July 7th - yeah!). Then it was time for some Wii - we then had to stop at Bahama Bucks, an old time fav. and then off to my mom's for dinner. The trip was pretty short but better than nothing. We will see them again soon. Thanks for coming guys!


Ella is obsessed with Katelyn - she was just calling her "my sister" but I told her hopefully it will be more like "my aunt" sometime soon :)

The boys were so embarrassed that I even asked the server to take our picture...oh boys!

Travis HAD to order this Crispy California Roll to try it for the first time....as expected, one little bite was all that was consumed by him....Adam had the rest.

Not liking his first taste of "sushi"

Ella wouldn't leave her side for a second....it was a nice little break for me :)

Trying out the Wii Fit....and not really knowing what he is doing.

0 comments: