Tuesday, November 24, 2009

He's coming tomorrow!

It is unbelievable to think that I will have two children tomorrow....this pregnancy has flown by. Although I can't say it was as delightful as Ella's pregnancy, it still wasn't too bad - just full of anxiety. My mom says it is because I have that maternal "neurotic" worrying instinct and I think she is right. Everything little thing worried me this time around, compared to when I was pregnant with Ella and was worry free. I can't even fathom this being my last pregnancy so we'll see how the newborn stage goes... It is so weird to have it all planned out and to know when he is coming...right up my alley. It was nice to know that I could work pretty close to my delivery date but still have a couple of days to enjoy Ella, get pampered, clean, and just relax...and that is exactly what I have done the past two days. I got a mani/pedi yesterday while Ella was at the sitter and then she and I visited Travis at work for lunch. We took her to Build-a-Bear last night to make a bear for Jonah and get some jammies for her kitty cat. Today, I had my hair colored and then came home to clean the house one more time....knowing it will be a while before I actually get that vacuum out and clean the way I like to. Then Ella and I laid on the couch and watched "Sleeping Beauty". Later tonight we are off to Greg Secord's surprise b-day party and then one last night as just the three of us. I will be waking up at about 4:00am to eat and drink something since I have to be fasting for atleast 8 hours before the surgery and there is no way I could do that from the time I go to bed. I am hope to sleep as long as I can tomorrow and then pretty much twiddle my thumbs until it is time to go. We will drop Ella off at the sitter (which is going to be so hard since I won't get to see her again until we come home from the hospital on Saturday) and then it is off to Banner Desert by 10:30am. Wow....
I will text everyone and try to post on Facebook at least by tomorrow afternoon if all goes as scheduled. Wish us well and send good thoughts our way!

1 comments:

Starring Brooklyn and Alexis said...

Good luck!!! Let me know if you guys need anything. I am not scheduled to work tomorrow but can be there if you need! Can't wait to meet your little guy! We'll be in touch tomorrow afternoon! Can't wait!