Friday, November 20, 2009

Surprise Shower!

To my surprise this afternoon, some mom's from my class came in to throw me a baby shower. I was shocked to say the least...considering this is the first year I have ever really had parent involvement, let alone moms that feel comfortable doing this for the teacher. The kids were so excited and did a pretty good job at keeping it a secret, although there was a lot of whispering throughout the day :) I can't believe that I am done working for 3.5 months...I feel pretty at ease about how I left things and hope that all goes well. I know once Jonah comes, I will care less about how things are going....

Me and the sweet moms that surprised me...


My cake that read " We will miss you"


My crazy kiddos that were so unbelievably hyper after the surprise and the cake (and to think that I still made some of them finish their writing after all of this)

0 comments: